Get help with your recreational and other vehicle insurance

Choose from self-serve options to make managing your policy easier.

  • Login to MyInsurance

    Make payments and view policy documents with MyInsurance. Still have questions? Login and chat with a licensed TD Insurance Advisor all from the comfort of your couch.

  • Register for MyInsurance

    Don't have an account? Register now.

Review your recreational & other vehicle insurance online or in our mobile app

  • View and download policy documents

    Instantly download your recreational & other vehicle insurance pink card and policy documents.

  • Update your billing

    Update your billing details and insurance payment plan.

  • Find ways to reach us

    Send us a secure message, chat with a licensed TD Insurance Advisor and find the right contact numbers for your needs.

  • Make a claim

    Start an insurance claim anytime, anywhere in our mobile app or by calling us.

Frequently asked questions

You must have insurance to drive your ATV on a public roadway or trail.

If you've altered your ATV, we might not approve some modifications. For example:

  • Modifications to the frame or suspension
  • Any modification that increases the power by over 25 cc’s

Other factors that can prevent us from issuing a policy are:

  • Your ATV is used in competitions
  • Your ATV doesn't have a distributor in North America
  • The ATV is a youth model

Learn more about insuring your ATV.


Snowmobile insurance is mandatory in most provinces; however, rules, restrictions and coverage minimums vary by province.

Snowmobile insurance is separated into two categories:

  • Mandatory coverage
  • Optional coverage

Mandatory coverage includes Third-Party Liability, Direct Compensation, Uninsured/Unidentified Snowmobile and Accident Benefits.

TD Insurance optional coverage includes Specified Perils Coverage, Comprehensive Coverage, Collision or Upset Coverage and All Perils Coverage.



If two or more motorcycles are owned or leased by members of your household, and are all insured with us, you could save on your premium.

A premium discount is available if you get an approved alarm system professionally installed.

If you insure your motorcycle and car with us, you may be eligible for our Ride and Drive Discount. And if you insure your motorcycle and home with us, you’re eligible for the Multi-Line discount.

Please note discounts may vary by province.


Many insurers, including TD Insurance, don't offer coverage to those who only carry an M1 license, as it's not considered a valid license.

To obtain your full M license (final step in the graduated licensing program), you'll need to pass your M1 (written test) and M2 (road test).

When you purchase insurance, the rider(s) of the bike will be a factor in the cost of your premium. An experienced M licensed rider with a clean record will pay less compared to a newly M2 licensed rider.

Learn more about motorcycle licensing and insurance requirements.


With these terms sometimes used interchangeably, it may be difficult to know the difference. Here's an overview:

  • RV - A recreational vehicle (RV) is used as an umbrella term to describe a motor vehicle or trailer with liveable space.
  • Motorhome - A motorized vehicle that has a liveable area (equipped with a sleeping area, kitchen and bathroom).

Both RVs and Motorhomes require mandatory coverage which varies by province, but always includes liability coverage. TD also provides additional optional coverages.


  • MyInsurance online tutorials

    Our Digital Academy offers tutorials on how to use MyInsurance to get a quote, view and download your pink card and other policy documents, update your billing details, and more.

  • Learning Centre

    Our Learning Centre features advice to help you get the most out of your coverage, become a better driver or rider and more knowledgeable about vehicle ownership.

Didn't find what you're looking for? Call us.

  • Speak with a licensed TD Insurance Advisor

    Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
    Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  • University students, alumni & professionals

    Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
    Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  • Begin a recreational or other vehicle insurance claim

    24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week

  • Help with other TD Insurance products

    You’re on our recreational and other insurance contact us page. For questions about other products and services, go back to TD Insurance contact us.

  • Raise a concern

    Do you have a concern or complaint to share? We want to make it right.