Bundle home, condo and/or tenant insurance with car insurance and save
What is bundling?
If you need multiple insurance products, such as residential insurance (including home, condo or tenant) and car(s), and/or motorcycle insurance, you should consider bundling these products to take advantage of savings. This means purchasing all your insurance products from one company, for yourself and/or your family all living in one household, such as your spouse and children.
To get a quote for your residential and car you'll need driver and vehicle information, along with property details. And of course, you can bundle more than just residential and car, so have information handy for any other properties or vehicles you own, like your cottage or ATV. The more you bundle, the more you save.
Residential and car insurance savings
There are plenty of ways to bundle and save. Look below to find a bundle that works best for you.
- Car + Home - Alumni and professionals who bundled car and home insurance saved an average of $1,200.1
- Car + Condo - Alumni and professionals who bundled car and condo insurance saved an average of $820.1
- Car + Tenant - Alumni and professionals who bundled car and tenant insurance saved an average of $770.1
Bundle two or more bikes to get a multi-bike discount
Bundle your car with a motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV to get a ride-and-drive discount
Bundle your home with your car, motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, or RV to get a multi-line discount
Bundle two or more cars or two or more motorhomes to save
Alumni and Professionals can save
As part of our Savings Commitment, we can help you find ways to save. If you're a member of an alumni or professional association, then you can save even more when you bundle your residential insurance (home, condo and tenant) and car insurance with us. We have relationships with over 750 affinity groups, so chances are your group might be one of them!
To find out if you qualify, all you need to do is start an online quote. During the quote, you'll be provided the opportunity to search over 750 eligible groups and can even add up to three to ensure you get the best possible rate. Once you complete your quote you can proceed to purchase or revisit it later using our convenient quote retrieval option.
Get a Quote
To see if you are eligible, simply start your online quote for residential or car insurance today.
Save time and avoid unnecessary hassle by allowing us to cover all your insurance needs
Pay only one deductible if you ever have a claim for both your home and car at the same time and for the same reason
Bundle more and save more by taking advantage of our bundling discounts for multiple homes, multiple cars, motorcycles, ATVs and more.
Bundle and get free Legal and Home Assistance
Bundling also gets you unlimited over-the-phone advice from lawyers relating to personal matters, as well as referrals to prequalified contractors.
- Timely advice from qualified lawyers on your legal rights and obligations, possible legal options and other legal information for a range of matters and situations.
- Planning a renovation? You can enjoy access to a list of trusted and qualified contractors with a range of different skillsets.
- A water leak in your basement? Thanks to preferred access to qualified tradespeople, a trusted plumber is only a phone call away.
Things to consider
There are a few things to consider when getting insurance coverage. Make sure you find a policy that meets your coverage needs. Don't pay less for less protection, only to pay more in the event of damage or loss. If you need additional coverage, make sure it is added to your policy.
1Nationally, the average annual savings of all of our clients who belong to a professional or alumni association that have an agreement with us and who insure both a residence and a car on June 25, 2021 (underwritten by Security National Insurance Company ) was
• $1,200 when purchasing both homeowner and car insurance
• $820 when purchasing both condo and car insurance
• $770 when purchasing both tenant and car insurance
when compared to the premiums they would have paid without the preferred insurance rate for groups and the multi-product discount. Savings are not guaranteed and will vary based on the client's profile and province or territory of residence. Due to provincial legislation, car insurance is not available in British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.