You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Planning to travel more than once a year? This annual plan can help provide coverage for medical emergencies as well as non-medical benefits like trip cancellation and baggage delay, for eligible trips throughout the year.
- You are a Canadian resident.
- You are covered by the government health insurance plan of your province or territory of residence during your trip and at the time a claim is incurred.
- The minimum age of coverage for anyone on your policy, including a spouse or dependent children is 15 days old. There is no maximum age limit for you or your spouse.1
- There are certain medical conditions that could make you ineligible for coverage under this plan.2
- If you are 15 days to 59 years old, the maximum trip length of each trip for this plan is 60 consecutive days.
- If you are 60 years old or older, you have a choice of selecting the maximum trip length for each trip of 22 or 30 consecutive days.
- Pre-existing medical conditions.3
- Travelling against the advice of a physician.
- Expenses not pre-approved by our administrator may be limited or excluded.
- Abuse of alcohol, drug or toxic substances.
- Self-inflicted injuries.
- Travel to destinations under a travel advisory by the Canadian government.
- Labour disruptions or strikes.
- The birth of any child during your trip.
Refer to the Sample Policy for full description of eligibility requirements, defined terms, benefits, limitations and exclusions.
- Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips up to your selected maximum trip duration that you take in a year4.
- This plan provides coverage for your spouse and dependent children at no additional cost.1
- Includes coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Baggage Delay and Accidental Death and Dismemberment.