Car Insurance Discounts
Insuring your vehicle with us is not only about excellent coverage and quality of service, it’s also about getting value for your money!
You could get a discount or benefit from savings on your Car Insurance if:
- You have two or more vehicles insured with us
- You are the only driver and have two or more vehicles insured with us
- An occasional driver of your vehicle attends school full-time at an institution
- You have both home and auto insurance with us
- You have been accident-free for a specified period of time that varies depending on your province
- You own a hybrid or electric vehicle that is recognized by the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC)
- You have no convictions within a specified period of time (period of time may vary depending on province)
- You are retired and aged 65 or older (Ontario only)
- You have recently progressed from a G1 to a G2 or a G2 to a G in the graduated licensing program (Ontario only)
- You equip your vehicle with winter tires from December 1st to March 30th every year (Ontario only)
- You are a newly licensed driver with no at-fault accidents or convictions (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI only)
In case of discrepancy between the information provided on this website and your insurance policy, your insurance policy prevails. Remember, the exclusions and limitations specified in your policy apply in all circumstances.
The information and examples provided in this section are intended as general information only. This does not constitute legal or insurance advice, nor does it pertain to determination of fault. In all cases, you should speak to an insurance advisor before acting. Your insurance policy contains limitations and restrictions which vary by province and may affect your coverage and/or determine whether or not benefits will be payable.