Travel Medical Insurance Claims – Trip Interruption
I am on a trip and need to return home for medical reasons.
We want to help you get back home as easily as possible. Here’s how you should go about it and how we will assist you with the claim process.
For complete terms and conditions, including limitations and exclusions, please refer to your Travel Medical Certificate of Insurance.
Start the claim process
- Emergency Travel Assistance is available 24/7 by calling 1-800-359-6704 toll-free from Canada or the U.S., or from other countries by calling collect 416-977-5040. Call our Administrator immediately, or as soon as reasonably possible.
- Some expenses are only covered if they are approved in advance by our Administrator. All transportation expenses must be pre-approved.
- Our Administrator can direct you to the nearest medical facility, arrange for direct payment to the provider of medical services, and assist in managing the emergency from the initial report through to its conclusion.
- If direct guarantee of payment is not possible, you may be asked to pay for services and submit a claim for reimbursement. To obtain a claim form, please contact our Administrator.
Complete the claim form
Once you call, you will be mailed a claim form within 2-5 business days.
The following information should be included along with your completed claim form:
- copy of an itemized (detailed) receipt/invoice showing the cost of your trip
- receipt or invoice showing additional cost incurred due to the interruption of your trip
- original unused airline tickets(s) for return trip
- medical report from the treating physician indicating diagnosis and treatment
Return the claim form to our Administrator:
TD Canada Trust Travel Medical Insurance
Allianz Global Assistance
P.O. Box 277
Waterloo, ON N2J 4A4
We recommend that you keep a copy of all the forms and supporting documents for future reference.
Assessment of your claim
You may be contacted for additional information that may be necessary to assess your claim.
Decision/status of your claim
You will be advised of a decision regarding your claim by mail.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your claim, please call