Back to Insurance Claims
Towing And Roadside Assistance
Towing and Roadside Assistance coverage with TD Insurance
We’re here for you when you need roadside help
TD Insurance has a number of solutions to help get you towing and roadside assistance after an accident. Get access to this information quickly, by using your TD Insurance Mobile App
TD Insurance is here for you after a roadside incident:
It doesn’t matter if it’s the city, country or a frozen highway, we’re here to help start your claim and get you back on the road.
- Remember, before taking any action, it’s important to do what you can to make sure you and your fellow passengers are safe.
- You can now call to get a tow truck or begin your new claim instantly with the Accident Assist buttons on the TD Insurance Mobile App.
- TD Insurance customers have their own unique coverage features based on the province they’re in. Log into TD MyInsurance to review your policy and coverage options.
- With our Grand Touring Solution®, customers can be reimbursed when their car requires emergency service.
- For all collisions in Ontario, you need to bring in your car to the Collision Reporting Centre.
- In Alberta, you can visit the Collision Reporting Centre or fill out a report with the local police to get a damage sticker in order to process your claim.
- If you live in a province without a Collision Reporting Centre, you can contact your local authorities to see if you need to report the accident. We're here to help if you’re unsure of where to start. A TD Insurance advisor can point you in the right direction.
TD Insurance Auto Centres
Find a TD Insurance Auto Centre for claims advice, vehicle repairs, rentals and more.
Find out how we’ve made it easier and quicker to repair your vehicle.
We can help you get a comparable rental vehicle when you need it the most.