A new motorcycle is a big investment, so you want to be sure that you won’t lose out if you fall victim to theft or have a serious accident. That’s where our waiver of depreciation coverage comes in. If you’re interested in adding this coverage to your policy, give us a call and one of our insurance advisors will be happy to help you.
If your motorcycle is declared a total loss within 24 months of the time of purchase, we may settle the claim based on the bike’s original cost.
- You must have a motorcycle insurance policy with us and satisfy its conditions.
- You must be licensed to ride a motorcycle.
- Your motorcycle has to be declared a total loss due to an accident or because it was stolen, vandalized or involved in a weather-related incident such as hail or a severe storm
- You must be the original owner or lessee.
- Your motorcycle has to be new or a demo.
- The value of your motorcycle must not exceed $35,000, including accessories and taxes.
- You must reside in Ontario.