Smart Home Monitoring
You might be surprised by how much of a role a Smart Home Monitoring system can play in keeping your home and your family safe. It’s an investment that alerts you to hazards in and outside the home - everything from security breaches to water leaks, and a whole lot more.
What are the benefits of Smart Home Monitoring?
Smart Home Monitoring is the latest evolution in home security and a really handy tool whenever you might need to check on your home. It’s versatile enough that you can use it to deter crime, check on parcel deliveries, discover potential water leakage and gives you added assurance that your home is protected.
By making technology part of your game plan, you could be alerted to potential dangers as, and even before, they happen. Smart home monitoring can provide you with access to these services:
- 24/7 central monitoring: If your alarm goes off, the security service will assess the risk and contact emergency services, if needed.
- Live video streaming: Stream live video of what’s happening in or outside of your home from your smartphone.
- Smoke/fire monitoring: Receive notification if smoke or fire is detected.
- Carbon monoxide monitoring: Be alerted if a carbon monoxide leak is detected.
- Water leak monitoring: Get notified immediately if a water leak happens.
The ability to monitor and react to these challenges can help you potentially save enormous amounts of time, money and energy and have you feeling safe and secure whether you’re indoors or away from home.
The features offered by Smart Home Monitoring services can vary, so it’s best to investigate what’s being offered and if it meets your needs. After all, every home and neighbourhood is different. So, take hold of the confidence that comes with having a monitoring system that works for you.
How else can you add to your sense of security? Invest in home insurance from TD Insurance.
Get in touch with us and we can guide you through any questions you might have about home insurance. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.