You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Claims advice, car repairs and rentals
You could always choose to visit your local shop, but when you need to complete a car insurance claim, the right support can really make a difference. After you've reported your claim, consider us as a one-stop solution to help get you back on the road. We’re ready to guide you through the process.
At any TD Insurance Auto Centre, TD Insurance customers can:
- Have an advisor walk you through your claims process
- Have your car repaired by a Certified Repair Technician
- Get a rental car*
Enjoy a friendly smile, a lounge, free beverage and WiFi while our experts take care of your claim needs.
The right help when you need it most
- As a TD Insurance customer, you’ll have the help you need, when you need it most.
- With our one-stop Auto Centres located across Canada, let us be there for you.
- You're free to choose the service you want - a TD Insurance Auto Centre, one of our preferred vendors, or an auto shop of your choice.
Ready to get started?
Get a quote in minutes
Auto Centre steps after you make a claim
Start your claim using the mobile app or call 1-866-454-8910. Then, we’ll book an appointment at the Auto Centre closest to you.
While we are completing repairs on your car, we’ll help you get back on the road with a rental vehicle*.
When your car is ready for pickup, we’ll show you the repairs, make sure you’re satisfied with our work, and then you’re back to driving!
Find a centre
Experience more with TD Insurance
That means getting to use tools like:
- MyInsurance to start your claim and conveniently reference your policy coverage details
- A digital claims tracker tool for car repairs
- A safe-driving discount through MyAdvantage
With our Auto Centres and tools like these, you can complete your car claims process with less stress and get back to what matters most.
Prefer to visit a different body shop? No problem. You always have a choice. Whether it’s one of your preferred vendors or your own shop, you can still schedule an appointment with a TD Insurance Repair Advisor to have your car’s damage assessed and your questions answered.
Learn more about the Claims Experience
* If your coverage plan does not include rentals, this will be an additional expense.
The content on this page is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Coverages described herein may be subject to additional eligibility criteria, limitations and exclusions. In the event you make a claim, potential indemnification is also subject to the receivability of the claim and the type of coverage you bought.
In the case of conflict between the content on this page and your policy wordings, your policy wordings shall take precedence. Please speak to an Advisor or consult your policy wordings for further details.