You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
- Always slow down, follow the speed limit and be extra cautious when driving
- Always stop for crossing guards and stay well back from the crosswalk or intersection.
- Watch for blind spots, including between parked cars or buses, where kids may run out from unexpectedly.
- Stay alert and stay focused. Distracted driving is always dangerous, but even more so when there are kids around.
Tips for drop-off and pick-up
- Always use designated drop-off and pick-up areas if available
- If you must drop kids off across from the school, park on side streets that are less busy — and always use a crosswalk or crossing guard.
- Consider carpooling to help reduce the number of cars entering or exiting the school yard during high traffic times.
- Check to see if your school has any specific rules or procedures for dropping kids off and be sure to follow them.