Nipissing University Alumni Term Life Insurance Offer
TD Life Insurance
Take care of your loved ones who depend on you
Apply for life insurance with TD Insurance and find out right away if you’re approved for up to $500,000 in coverage. Feel confident knowing you have life insurance coverage that can help provide future financial security for your loved ones. Your beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum benefit payment. They can use it to replace lost income, maintain their standard of living, pay for your children’s education, pay off debt and cover your final expenses.
Your exclusive TD Term Life Insurance offer
Take advantage of the features included with our TD Term Life Insurance options.
- Application process takes less than 10 minutes
- Nipissing University Alumni can save 5% on 10-year or 20-year TD Term Life Insurance premiums or save a total of 10% as an existing TD Insurance Home or Auto customer or TD Wealth client
- Fixed monthly or annual cost over the entire length of your term1.
- Automatic renewal at the end of 10- and 20-year plans without medical exams or questions until you turn 80 years old, at which point your coverage ends2
- Option to convert 10- and 20-year plans to permanent coverage any time before you turn 69 years old
- Coverage of up to $10 million
Choose the option that works for you
10-Year Term Life
A 10-year term is often best suited for people who have shorter-term financial responsibilities. Ultimately, your goal is to help provide your family with financial protection.
Term-10 could be right for you if:
- You have a student or car loan.
- Your mortgage is in its final 10 years.
- Your kids are moving out soon.
- Retirement is on the horizon.
Get a Quote
20-Year Term Life
People who choose a 20-year term often do so because they have a good idea what the next 20 years look like, and what sort of debts they’ll have.
Term-20 could be right for you if:
- You just got married and are planning your future.
- Buying a new house in the next couple years is a definite possibility.
- You recently bought a house.
- You have younger children or you're growing your family.
Get a Quote
Quite often, people choose a Term-100 because they want lifetime coverage at a cost that doesn’t change.
Term-100 could be right for you if:
- You want lifetime coverage to help protect your family's financial future.
- You want to lock in your cost.
- You want to make sure your final expenses are taken care of.
Get a Quote
Ready to get Term Life Insurance? We can help.
Figure out how much coverage you need and get a quote
- Complete your application in less than 10 minutes
- Start your 30-day trial if your application is approved
TD Term Life Insurance is an individual life insurance plan underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Not available to residents of the province of Quebec. Some restrictions may apply. See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
1. Rates are guaranteed not to increase for the length of your term, regardless of changes to your age or health.
2. Premiums increase when your term renews.