How to Make an Accident and Sickness Claim
If you are an estate representative making an Accidental Death Life claim or you are making a Critical Illness, Critical Accident or Accident Disability claim, follow these steps to file your claim.
- Written proof of your claim must be submitted to TD Life Insurance Company. You can download and print your claim form here, or call us at 1-877-397-4187 to have it mailed to you. We encourage you to review your Certificate of Insurance and ensure your claim is submitted within the required timeframe.
- Please follow the instructions on the claim form and ensure that it is completed in full. If the form is not completed in full, this could result in delays processing your claim.
- Return the completed claim forms with required supporting documentation to the following address:
TD Life Insurance Company
PO Box 1
Toronto, ON M5K 1A2
Alternatively, you can drop off your completed claim form in a sealed envelope addressed to "TD Life Insurance Company" at your local TD branch.
- Once received, TD Life Insurance Company will review your claim.
- We may contact you for additional information that may be required to assess your claim.
- We will contact you in writing to advise of our decision regarding the claim.
Have a question about how to submit a claim? We're here to help. Call us at 1-877-397-4187 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST and Saturdays 10 a.m.to 6 p.m. EST.
Residents of Saskatchewan
If you are a resident of Saskatchewan and would like to contact the Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority, please call 306-787-9006, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail FCAA, Suite 601, 1919 Saskatchewan Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 4H2.