TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Quotes & Coverage
TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
What is TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance?
TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance provides financial support to help your family pay for your final expenses such as funeral costs. If you’re a Canadian resident between the ages of 50 and 751, you will be instantly approved for coverage ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 – regardless of your current health or medical history1. No medical exam is required.
There is no medical exam required. All eligible applications are accepted.
Your premiums won’t go up. When you reach age 100, you won't pay anything.
There's no end date – as long as your policy stays active, you have coverage.
What are the benefits?
TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance can offer the following benefits:
- Tax Free Lump Sum Paid to Your Beneficiary
Choose between $5,000 and $25,000 of coverage to be paid directly to your beneficiary – tax free.
- Compassionate Advance Living Benefit2
Once your coverage has been active for two years, you can choose to take 50% of the death benefit in advance if you're diagnosed with a terminal illness. The remaining 50% is paid directly to your beneficiary when you pass away.
- Accidental Death Benefit2
In the case of accidental death, your benefit amount is 5 times the death benefit if you've been covered for two years or more.
Good news! If you're a TD Insurance home or auto customer, or if you apply with your spouse or partner, you can save up to 10% on your cost3.
Choosing the life insurance plan that fits your needs
TD Insurance offers a variety of life insurance products to suit your needs. To make sure that TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance is the right fit for you, we encourage you to also explore our TD Term Life Insurance options.
To be eligible, you must be a Canadian resident and between the ages of 50 and 75. This product is not available to residents of the province of Quebec.
If you pass away within the first two years:
• We will not pay the death benefit, but we will pay 110% of any premiums you've paid.
• If your death is a direct result of an accident, we will pay the full death benefit.
If you pass away at or more than two years:
• We will pay the full death benefit you're covered for.
• If your death is a direct result of an accident, we will pay 5 times the death benefit.
We will not pay a Guaranteed Acceptance Benefit if your death is due to:
• Use of drugs, impaired vehicle operation or commission of a criminal offence; or
• Suicide within 2 years from the effective date or reinstatement date, in which case, we refund 100% of the premiums paid up to that date without interest4.
Additionally, we will not pay an Accidental Death Benefit if your death involves the use of illegal and illicit drugs or substances.
Sample TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Policy
Sample Beneficiary Form
Please note: These are the current sample insurance policies in use by TD Life Insurance Company. If you have any questions regarding features and benefits, you can speak to a licensed TD Insurance Advisor toll free by calling 1-877-397-4188 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Simple application process
- Apply for coverage online 24/7, or call 1-877-397-4188 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Commission-free advice
- Our TD Insurance Advisors are ready to help you find the coverage that fits your needs.
- 30-day review period
- If you choose to cancel your policy in the first 30 days, we'll fully refund you.
TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance is an individual life insurance product offered and underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company ("TD Life"). Not available to residents of the province of Quebec.
TD Insurance refers collectively to the following insurance companies: Security National Insurance Company, Primmum Insurance Company, TD General Insurance Company and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
1 See Insurance Policy for definition of Canadian resident and other coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
2 See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
3 Available when applying for a new TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance policy.
4 See Insurance Policy for a full list of exclusions.