What is TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance (GALI)?
Have you applied for life insurance, only to be turned down time and time again? Consider getting TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance. This is a type of life insurance plan that offers coverage without a medical exam. It can be an option for someone who has been declined standard life insurance. With TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance, you can help provide your loved ones with financial support if you were to pass away. It is permanent life insurance plan which does not expire as long as premiums are paid and can be used to help pay for final expenses, such as funeral costs.
How TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance benefits you as the insured person
- If you are a Canadian resident1 between the ages of 50 and 75 years old, approval is guaranteed on submission of your application and coverage begins immediately, regardless of your health status.
- As long as you continue to pay your premiums, you get lifelong coverage. Your premiums will not go up.
- When you reach age 100 you no longer have to pay premiums, but your coverage will remain active.
- Once your coverage has been active for 2 years, you can choose to collect 50% of the death benefit in advance if you're diagnosed with a terminal illness2.
How TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance could benefit your family
- Your beneficiaries will receive a tax-free lump sum payment. This money can be used however they like.
- In the case of accidental death, the benefit amount is 5 times the death benefit if the insured person has been covered for 2 years or more from the policy effective date.
Are you eligible for TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance?
You are eligible to apply if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (This product is not available to residents of the province of Quebec)
- You are between the age of 50 and 75.
Applying for TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance coverage:
If you are 50 to 75 and a Canadian resident, applying for Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance can be simple and quick.
- Get a quote and apply in under 5 minutes. No needles, doctors or health reports required.
- On submission, you will be instantly approved for coverage ranging from $5,000 to $25,000.
- Visit the Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance page
- For further assistance call 1-888-756-5666 or
- Request a call from a TD Life Insurance licensed advisor
TD Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance is an individual life insurance product offered and underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company ("TD Life").
The content on this page is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or insurance advice. Speak to a life licensed professional advisor regarding your specific situation. The information contained herein, is subject to change without notice.
1See Insurance Policy for definition of Canadian resident.
2See Insurance Policy for coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.