Travel Tips

Travel Resources

Emergency consular services
  • You can get information about how Global Affairs Canada provides emergency consular assistance when travelling within or outside Canada here
Government travel advisoriesRegistration of Canadians Abroad

Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service that allows the Government of Canada to notify you in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. The service also enables you to receive important information before or during a natural disaster or civil unrest.

The Government of Canada encourages you to register whether you are planning a vacation or living abroad.