What type of insurance do you need?
See how simple car insurance can be
Insurance for your house, condo or rental
Straightforward term life insurance that makes sense
Financial protection for you and your family
Protect your new home and what’s inside it
Buying a new house or condo is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Protect your home, yourself and your belongings from:
- Loss due to fire, theft or certain types of water damage
- Living expenses — if you’re forced out of your home
- Upgrades you’ve made
- Personal liability — should someone injure themselves on your property
Car insurance that's right for you
Whether you’re a seasoned driver or just looking to purchase your first car, making the right automotive insurance choice is as important as the car you choose.With TD Insurance coverage you can get:
- Flexible limits and coverage
- Competitive rates and discounts
- Online access to your policies
- 24-hour emergency claims service
The right protection
Finding the right car is the exciting part of the experience. Finding the right protection for your car, you and most importantly, your family, is a necessity. We can help you find the right protection with:
- 3rd Party Liability
- Accident Benefits Coverage
- Collision and Comprehensive Coverage
- Other options, such as Replacement cost or Accident forgiveness
Protect yourself when you travel out-of-province or out-of-country
Planning an exciting getaway? Make sure you have the right coverage so you can enjoy your trip without worrying about your insurance. TD Travel Medical Insurance offers you:
- Comprehensive medical emergency coverage
- 24/7 emergency support
- Flexible insurance plans that fit your needs
Coverage options to suit your needs
Whether you’re going away for a weekend or an extended vacation, you’ll find the right coverage for your travel plans. Coverage options include our:
- Annual Plan. Ideal for frequent travellers.
- Per Trip Plan. Ideal for occasional travellers.
- TD 55+ Extended Stay Travel Medical Insurance Plan. Exclusive for snowbirds 55 years and older travelling for 30 days or more.
How to save on insurance
Why choose TD Insurance?
Get the right advice
Our qualified advisors can
help you get the best coverage
for your needs.
Get the best
TD Insurance is the largest
direct-response home and auto
insurance group in Canada.
Get coverage you
TD Life Insurance Company
is a leading provider of life
and health insurance to Canadians.
Get preferred rates
We offer preferred group
rates on home and auto insurance
for alumni, students and professional associations.