What is Accidental Death Insurance?
Accidental Death Insurance pays the full amount of the policy proceeds to your designated beneficiaries if you die as a result of injuries caused by a covered accident (not due to an illness). Alternately, it can help pay for funeral and burial expenses, and pay off debts. It’s a step towards addressing financial concerns that would arise if something were to happen to you.
- You can choose coverage amounts from $25,000 to $250,000.
- Coverage is available to TD Bank Financial Group customers, age 18 - 65 years of age.
- Coverage terminates at age 75, with benefits reduced by 50% at age 70.
- Included in the base coverage is a Common Carrier benefit, Hospital Cash Benefit and our unique Anniversary Bonus.
- Optional Coverage is available for your Spouse and Dependent Children.
Get Free Quotes and apply today. Call 1-888-788-0839.
How does the exclusive Anniversary Bonus work?
Summary of Provisions