Preferred insurance rates for professionals and alumni
Are you eligible for preferred insurance rates?
If you belong to a professional association or are a graduate of a Canadian university or
college, you may qualify for the privilege of preferred home and auto insurance rates.
You’ll benefit from:
- Lower, preferred rates
- Flexible coverage that fits your individual needs
- Special coverage options and discounts
- Extended eligibility that includes your partner/spouse and dependent children under the age of 25 years-old living in your home or attending an educational institution on a full-time basis
- Multiple payment options
- Coverage that can be extended past retirement if you continue to be a member of your alumni association or professional group
- Round-the-clock emergency claims services
Why choose TD Insurance?
Get the right advice
Our qualified advisors can
help you get the best coverage
for your needs.
Get the best
TD Insurance is the largest
direct-response home and auto
insurance group in Canada.
Get coverage you
TD Life Insurance Company
is a leading provider of life
and health insurance to Canadians.
Get preferred rates
We offer preferred group
rates on home and auto insurance
for alumni, students and professional associations.
* Average based on the home and auto premiums of clients who belong to a professional or alumni group that has an agreement with us, when compared to the premiums they would have paid with the same insurer without the preferred insurance rate for groups and the multi-product discount. Savings are not guaranteed and may vary based on the client’s profile.