Travel protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
With 24-hour telephone access to the dedicated assistance professionals at the Emergency Assistance Centre, you can be assured that, in the event of a medical emergency, your medical assistance needs will be looked after. That means taking care of details like arranging the right medical care, contacting your family doctor and staying in touch with your family with reports on your condition.
- Up to $2 million of coverage for medical treatment, (including hospital room/board, treatment by a physician, emergency room charges, X-rays, lab tests and more)
- 24-hour access to the Emergency Assistance Centre from anywhere in the world
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage benefits (included for Annual Plan customers only)
- Emergency air transportation back to Canada or to the nearest Network Hospital
- Up to $1,000 in economy return airfare for a family member to be at your bedside
- A Bedside Companion Benefit of $150/day to a $1,500 maximum
- Up to $2,000 in emergency dental treatment
Plus many other benefits! For a complete listing of Benefits, Exclusions and Limitations please refer to the Travel Medical Insurance Plan Certificate of Insurance. (Requires Acrobat Reader.)
Complete this easy, quick quote and you could receive your travel insurance premium in minutes.